Saturday, September 21, 2013

So Much Has Change With Android While IPhone Stands Still

I originally started this post title for my return to blogger. Then I thought about the recent launch of iPhone 5S. The apple iPhone did not give birth to the Smartphone as many claim. The first Smartphone I witnessed was the LG Voyager. The difference between Android Phones and Apple iPhone is degree of updates to technology. It would fruitless going into every aspect of this but I would think most would agree. This last Apple launch has some nuggets like finger print security, but it was mostly about design, Meanwhile LG, Samsung and Motorola are all doing there redo's for Best Android phone in 2013. I'm actually spending my time rebuilding my Motorola Droid Phone website. I let it go and Ive been hard at work reworking it with a new layout and theme. Please stop by and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment